We are a non-profit educational media arts organization, that specializes in teaching youth media literacy, communication skills and video production.
Our vision is to become the premier leading media arts organization in Georgia that innovatively uses art to educate, empower and encourage youth to learn, think, dream, create and communicate.
Our mission is to use video production as a teaching tool to educate and empower today’s youth with media literacy, communication and critical thinking skills that will help them become independent thinkers and creators of tomorrow!
Our main goal is to help youth (especially underserved students) learn how to be analytical and conscientious critical viewers and thinkers through learning and applying media literacy concepts. Another goal is to teach and help the students in our video production workshops produce their own video projects.
1. Innovatively teach youth media literacy.
2. Creatively train youth to produce video and digital media projects.
3. Proactively teach youth cyber safety.
4. Excitingly showcase to youth “living legends” though the projects our students produce.
5. Enthusiastically introduce and expose youth to careers in film, television and digital media.